What’s our Return Policy?
We want you to love what you buy from us, but we get it - sometimes it just doesn’t work out. If you’d like to make an exchange or return, here’s what you need to know.
You have up to 30 days after your purchase to exchange or return, unless listed in our exceptions. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you the return or exchange option.
To be eligible for an exchange or return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be it’s original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for an exchange or return of the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Jewellery including but not limited to – Pendants, Rings, Earrings and Bracelets - This is for health regulations
- Grab Bags and their contents
- Health and personal care items - including but not limited to Hairbrushes and Towels
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
What’s our Refund Policy?
We are not required to provide a refund if you have changed your mind.
What’s our Exchange Policy?
Crystals are naturally formed by the Earth and small imperfections may and will occur, this is not a fault but how they are created.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us either via Facebook message or send us an email at email@example.com
- Items marked and sold as Perfectly Imperfect (PI) are sold ‘as is’ - with imperfections and are a clearance item.
- Clearance items are sold ‘as is’ and all sales are final.
Our Return Policies are inline with ACCC guidelines.